“Divorce and widowhood present two of the most challenging transitions in any woman’s life. Very few women fully understand their options. The Wildflower Group provides resources and support to women in transition and I want to contribute to their extraordinary network. For me the Wildflower Group is a natural evolution of my business.”
- Cheri Price -Austin, TX
The Quintessential Wildflower Gardener
The Wildflower Seed Kit is designed to help professionals grow their business through personal relationships. Participants, referred to as Wildflower Gardeners, have the business philosophy that the client’s best interest is paramount and information and education are key to assisting clients and customers.
The quintessential Wildflower Gardener has a strong desire to contribute to her community. The Wildflower Seed Kit Marketing System is a ready-made vehicle to easily accomplish this goal. As a Wildflower Gardener, you will make lasting connections in your community by offering focus groups and events to women and families in transition. You will grow your business by creating a trusted network of divorce professionals through the use of the Wildflower Referral Network Partnership Program.
To make the best use of the Wildflower Seed Kit, you’ll ideally possess some or all of the following skills, traits, and interests:
- You are a full-time professional in your chosen field
- Commitment to continuing education and/or earning advanced designations
- A pro-active approach to business focusing on your client’s best interest
- A commitment to the highest standards of ethics and service in your industry
- A commitment to help guide women through the transitions of divorce and widowhood
- An appreciation and understanding of the power of networking