“Divorce and widowhood present two of the most challenging transitions in any woman’s life. Very few women fully understand their options. The Wildflower Group provides resources and support to women in transition and I want to contribute to their extraordinary network. For me the Wildflower Group is a natural evolution of my business.”
- Cheri Price -Austin, TX
The Quintessential Wildflower Gardener
The Wildflower Seed Kit is designed to help professionals grow their business through personal relationships. Participants have the business philosophy that the client’s best interest is paramount, and information and education are key to assisting clients and customers.
Wildflower Gardeners also have a strong desire to contribute to their community and the marketing system is a ready made vehicle to easily accomplish this goal.
To make the best use of the Wildflower Seed Kit, you’ll ideally possess some or all of the following skills, traits, and interests:
- You are a full time professional in your chosen field
- Commitment to continuing education and/or earning advanced designations
- A pro-active approach to business focusing on your client’s best interest
- A commitment to the highest standards of ethics and service in your industry
- A commitment to help guide women through the transitions of divorce and widowhood
- An appreciation and understanding of the power of networking